SLOC Seeking Photography Proposals for 2019-20 Season
For each of its FIVE (5) musical productions for its 2019-2020 Season, SLOC seeks proposals for the following photography products and services:
- up to six (6) promotional photos;
- up to six (6) group shots, to include playbill centerfold image;
- up to sixteen (16) new cast/production team headshots;
- Minimum of twenty (20) production (“tech”) photos, prior to show opening;
- all retouching and preparation for printing the foregoing as deemed necessary by the selected photographer; available within 72 hours of selection (with the exception of the “tech” photos**) and,
- any additional shots requested by SLOC, based on amount of retouching required as deemed necessary by the selected photographer.
RELATED PROVISIONS FOR CONSIDERATION
- All photos become the property of SLOC at the end of each photo shoot, and can be used by the selected photographer for promotional purposes.
- Payment for each show will be made upon receipt of an invoice for each show
- No headshot, printed or digital, is to be provided by SLOC to the actor, production team member, or other SLOC personnel at any time without express consent of the selected photographer. The selected photographer reserves the right to provide those photographed with copies for fees without compensation to SLOC.
- Photo shoot dates for SLOC’s 2019- 2020 season will be established by each production team within two weeks of when rehearsals begin. The photographer will be contacted by the PR and Advertising Director when date(s) have been decided.
- All photo shoots will be scheduled at least FOUR (4) weeks before opening night to ensure timely delivery of the photos. Since the photo shoot is based on cast availability, if the photographer needs to switch the date to fit his/her schedule, the photographer will make arrangements for any photos that could not be taken to accommodate the photographer, at no additional cost, and still within 4 weeks of the show opening.
- For each production in SLOC’s 2019-2020 season, the photographer will furnish proofs of headshots, group shots, and promotional photos within 72 hours for review by the Director, Producer(s), and PR & Advertising Director. The selected photographer is not tasked with the printing of any headshots or group shots, however if they have a relationship with a cost-effective printer, they can notify the PR & Advertising Director.
- Photographer must be also available on the Sunday, Monday, or Tuesday evenings prior to opening night for production (“tech”) photos. These dates will be provided at the start of the season for all shows. Photographer may choose to come multiple nights, but will only be compensated for the result of (a minimum of) 20 production photos.
- **For each production in SLOC’s 2019-2020 season, the photographer will furnish proofs of the production (“tech”) photos on or prior to noon, the Wednesday before the show opens. These photos must be shared with the PR & Advertising Director electronically, and may also be shared via social media if the photographer has a business page.