23/24 Health & Safety Guidelines
Guidelines as of 6/29/23
- If any cast, crew, volunteer or production team member is experiencing symptom of a respiratory infection, including, but not limited to: cough, sore throat, fever, nausea, vomiting, chills, body aches, congestion and headache; thy are requested to please not attend rehearsal and to test for COVID-19 as soon as possible.
- If any cast, crew, volunteer or production team member tests positive for COVID-19, they are to remain out of rehearsal for 5 days after the first day of symptoms or the positive test. They may return on Day 6, if asymptomatic, but must wear a mask until Day 10 after the positive test. If still symptomatic after Day 5, they are asked to stay out of rehearsal until asymptomatic, after which they may return with a mask until Day 10, as above. Any questions regarding the timeline of returning back to rehearsal should be referred to the SLOC Medical Advisor, if there is one, or to a designated Health and Wellness Officer or Chair.
- Masks are optional.
- Patrons experiencing symptoms of a respiratory infection are encouraged to wear a mask.
- Hand sanitizer locations will be placed throughout the facility.
- If at any time during a performance there is a health or safety concern, the House Manager will be notified immediately.
- SLOC Musical Theater will designate a Primary Point of Contact, such as a Medical Advisor or Health and Wellness Officer, to communicate with the County or State Department of Health and the Board of Directors in the case of a potential or confirmed exposure, as per current DOH guidelines.
- SLOC Musical Theater will continuously monitor any changes in requirements or recommendations from NYS, DOH and the CDC.
- Questions or concerns regarding this policy may be sent to email@example.com
- These guidelines are subject to change.