There are a lot of ways to get season tickets, flex passes or individual tickets to specific shows.
- Purchase online
- Call 518-730-7370
- Purchase a Season Subscription or Flex Pass
A couple of things to note when purchasing tickets:
- Please visit our webpage with our COVID Health & Safety Guidelines prior to purchasing tickets
- SLOC shares a ticketing system with Proctors, Schenectady Civic, The Egg, Troy Savings Music Hall and other theaters in the area. If you’ve purchased tickets from any of these venues before, use the same email and password on SLOC’s website. If you try to create a new account and get a message that says “Email is invalid”…it’s likely that your email is already in the system and you should reset your password.
- While we share a ticketing system with Proctors, you cannot call or go to Proctors to purchase your tickets. They don’t have access to our events, just like we don’t have access to theirs (which means we can’t sell you tickets to Hamilton, either).
- If you decide to call the box office, Jeffrey is the one and only volunteer that answers that line. He can sometimes answer the phone during the day, but he has a day job that requires his attention. If you get the voicemail, leave a detailed message! He’s REALLY good about returning calls as soon as possible. If you would like to speak to him directly, you might have better luck calling after 5pm or by sending an email to email@example.com.
For more information about tickets please visit: