A funny, romantic show about an established composer and his relationship with an aspiring young female lyricist, not unlike Carole Bayer Sager. Professionally, their relationship works beautifully- but ultimately leads to conflict on the home front. After a series of trials and tribulations, love conquers all as they find true love before the final curtain.
- Vernon Gersch: Peter C. Lacijan
- Sonia Walsk: Melissa Mason
- Voices of Sonia: Debbie Fogarty, Christine M. Ille, Suzi Brenemen
- Voices of Vernon: Christopher Bessette, Dave Dixon, James Meyer, Jr.
- Producer: Christopher M. Parker
- Director: Barbara Mahlmann
- Music Director: Kate Kaufman
- Choreographer: Caren Lessner
- Stage Manager: Jennifer S. Depew
- Asst Director: Christopher M. Parker
- Set Design/Construction: John Drahzal and Robert L. Hegeman
- Costumes: Abby Knapp
- Properties: Sue Katz, Emily Ravida, Brenda Smusz
- Lighting Design and Execution: Joel Katz
- Sound: Don Countermine and Chuck Lamalfa